Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09042 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,749 Dinar (ARS $30,404) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)