Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05808 LYD / HNL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,100 Dinar (L 18,940) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)