Cost of living comparison between Columbus, Ohio, United States and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.398 LYD / USD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,429 Dinar ($12,465) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)