Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.355 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,556 Dinar ($6,316) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)