Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,496 Dinar ($4,756) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (43 minutes ago)