Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.367 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,915 Dinar ($5,057) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)