Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 LYD / LKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,289 Dinar (366,003 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (20 minutes ago)