Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00950 LYD / LKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,541 Dinar (372,798 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)