Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01988 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 957 Dinar (₨48,128) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (11 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)