Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19326 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,538 Dinar ($b7,957) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)