Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35075 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,795 Dinar (5,118 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $3,151 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)