Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33748 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,558 Dinar (4,615 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (about 1 hour ago)