Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.618 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,951 Dinar (€2,442) in Clermont-Ferrand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (about 2 hours ago)