Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07130 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,042 Dinar (Mex$ 14,616) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (40 minutes ago)