Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1.300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1.041 Dinar (Bs 52,119) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (1 minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)