Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14027 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 22,859 Dinar (Bs 162,965) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)