Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 21% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 0.660 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 0.524 Dinar (Bs 30,819) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)