Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13971 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 43% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,364 Dinar (Bs 38,394) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)