Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 LYD / PYG *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,787 Dinar (11,322,217 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)