Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3.200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2.751 Dinar (Bs 159,034) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)