Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13984 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 15,023 Dinar (Bs 107,430) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)