Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.526 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,430 Dinar (€1,592) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (44 minutes ago)