Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.355 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 7,680 Dinar ($5,670) in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)