Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,500 Dinar (₩2,790,673) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)