Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04243 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 880 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 834 Dinar (19,654 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)