Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04186 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 930 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 878 Dinar (20,987 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)