Cost of living comparison between Chumphon, Thailand and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04011 LYD / THB
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 465 Dinar (11,601 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)