Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04145 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 944 Dinar (22,776 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)