Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.358 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 33% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,821 Dinar ($7,232) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (30 minutes ago)