Cost of living comparison between Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.397 LYD / USD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 34% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 21,779 Dinar ($15,584) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (40 minutes ago)