Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02068 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,954 Dinar (руб 142,877) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)