Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10471 LYDX / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,849 Dinar (руб 176,392) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)