Cost of living in Chita, Russia vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08079 LYDX / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,675 Dinar (руб 174,530) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)