Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08075 LYD / MDL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,437 Dinar (17,793 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)