Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13861 LYD / ZMW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,057 Dinar (43,702 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)