Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41532 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,038 Dinar (S/. 2,499) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)