Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01244 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,272 Dinar (¥664,727) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)