Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04232 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,307 Dinar (30,896 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)