Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27574 LYDX / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,686 Dinar (40,264 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)