Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20358 LYDX / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,661 Dinar (39,060 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)