Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04120 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,487 Dinar (36,078 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)