Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04121 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,131 Dinar (75,988 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)