Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04105 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,266 Dinar (79,563 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)