Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03999 LYD / THB
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,444 Dinar (86,136 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)