Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05202 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 865 Dinar (16,625₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)