Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05136 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 470 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 437 Dinar (8,502₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)