Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02343 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,020 Dinar (руб 257,003) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (about 1 hour ago)