Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.608 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,924 Dinar (€2,440) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (40 minutes ago)