Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.054 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,302 Dinar (C$5,028) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)