Cost of living comparison between Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.049 LYD / CAD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,099 Dinar (C$3,909) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)