Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,748 Dinar (C$5,349) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)