Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.046 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,132 Dinar (C$3,951) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)