Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,466 Dinar (C$3,208) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)