Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.373 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,400 Dinar ($4,661) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Florianopolis costs R$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)