Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,145 Dinar ($6,708) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (37 minutes ago)