Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.357 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,384 Dinar ($6,915) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)