Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.325 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,634 Dinar ($7,269) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)