Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.429 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 16% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,336 Dinar ($3,035) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (29 minutes ago)