Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 22% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,642 Dinar ($6,329) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)