Cost of living comparison between Charleston, South Carolina, United States and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.398 LYD / USD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,196 Dinar ($12,299) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)