Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.324 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,193 Dinar ($6,189) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)