Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,479 Dinar ($12,306) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)