Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,528 Dinar ($6,976) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trondheim costs kr 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)