Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,632 Dinar ($7,065) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)