Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45029 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,835 Dinar (R$ 6,297) in Chapeco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)