Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.603 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,954 Dinar (€1,220) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (42 minutes ago)