Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 11,217 Dinar (₩9,285,359) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)