Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04229 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,109 Dinar (26,230 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)