Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02054 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,142 Dinar (₨55,620) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)