Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01336 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (₨233,877) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tauranga costs NZ$7 (32 minutes ago)