Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04209 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,764 Dinar (89,424 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)