Cost of living comparison between České Budějovice, Czech Republic and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05680 LYD / CZK
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,644 Dinar (46,560 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)