Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.358 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,507 Dinar ($3,318) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)