Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,908 Dinar ($2,866) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)