Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02549 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,459 Dinar (Php96,498) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)