Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02814 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,958 Dinar (Php105,102) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)