Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02585 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,165 Dinar (Php83,745) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)