Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02815 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,394 Dinar (Php85,050) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (43 minutes ago)