Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.525 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 19% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,460 Dinar (€2,924) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)