Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.564 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,852 Dinar (€4,380) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)