Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.521 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,940 Dinar (€1,932) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (31 minutes ago)