Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.521 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,412 Dinar (€2,901) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)