Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.526 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,419 Dinar (€2,895) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)