Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35826 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,176 Dinar (R$ 3,282) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)